- Write traditional mails with markdown.
- Multiple themes are available.
An Example with Its Repo
Screenshots of the pdf output are as follows.
The pdf template of bookdown-mail originated from the LaTeX template moderncv. I modified it as ‘tex/template_mail.tex’, i.e. the sender, the receiver, and their addresses information was moved from the original LaTeX template to the yaml of ‘index.Rmd’.
- Download the GitHub Repo.
- Revise ‘index.Rmd’ as your own manuscript. You can change the theme, the color and the font size in the yaml header.
- Build the book with R bookdown.