- Write theses of the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Create multiple file formats, including .pdf, single .html, gitbook, .md, .epub, docx.
An Example with Its Repo
Screenshots of the pdf output are as follows. Users can view .docx, .epub, .html, .pdf, and .tex in ‘_book/’.
The pdf template of bookdown-ucas originated from the LaTeX template ‘mohuangrui/ucasthesis‘ . I modified it as ‘tex/template_ucas.tex’, i.e. the title, author and abstracts were moved from the original LaTeX template to the yaml of ‘index.Rmd’.
- Download the GitHub Repo.
- Revise ‘index.Rmd’ and ‘body.Rmd’ as your own manuscript.
- Build the book with R bookdown.